"I am a reader not because I don't have a life but because I choose to have many"

New Year's Resolution - It's 2019 baby!

Risultati immagini per New year resolution

They say goes new year new beginnings, but this time we should say: New year, old habits!

Old bookish me is back in town, and oh boys if you are not ready for it. I'm not ready myself, but I've been ashamed of my lazy bottom this last year and I want to be back on track starting from today (let's hope it last).

I haven't been blogging for a while now, and probably not many (if not no one) did miss my crap, but hey my blog posts have always been more like a therapy-free section, where I can rage on my most hated fictional characters, gossip on writers and talk about my new book crush, without traumatizing my friend with long one-way conversation on something they don't give a darn about, but listen anyways cus they love me. Bless them. 
So here we are again me and you anonymous readers of the world, ready to throw ourselves in immaginary world, disenchant us with unrealistic, unachievable romance and indulge in the sweet hope of waking up in a book, with a most likely happy ending (Kafka doesn't count, he didn't know what he was doing).

Get your cup of tea, blanket, cat(s) and cookies and settle in for weekly juicy updates. There is already a new review (READY PLAYER ONE) up on the blog!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento